When searching around for the best stump removal service in your area, there can be a lot to consider. Things like proximity to your home, years of experience, insurance, and quality of service can all come into play. Getting rid of stumps from your yard can be a daunting task, so it’s important to consider all of these when finding the best fit for your stump removal. Here are five reasons Piedmont Stump Removal might be a good fit for your stump removal project:
1. We’re local to the Athens area and that means our reputation is incredibly important. It also means that we can often offer same-day service.
2. Our stump removal process is unlike any other in the Athens area. We use a stump grinder with large, turf-friendly tires that is ultra-delicate on your yard. Don’t worry if your stumps are in a back yard through a gate – we can squeeze through a 36-inch opening!
3. We leave your yard cleaner than anyone else in the Athens area because after we grind the stump, we use a rake to smooth out the mulch pile. We also use a backpack blower to make sure there’s no mulch left in your grass or on your drive way. Our goal is to leave your yard looking better than we found it!
4. We are fully insured with a worker’s comp policy, as well as a general liability policy. Our safety and your peace of mind are very important to us.
5. Rather than offering multiple yard services, we choose to focus on doing one process well: the removal of stumps and mulch.